Our departments work hard to improve the overall quality of life for Grovetown's residents. To accomplish this mission, it is essential that we:
- Serve the residents, business and property owners, and visitors to our City with friendliness, courtesy, and respect, treating each and every person in a fair and consistent manner within the guidelines established by the policies, rules, and regulations of Grovetown.
- Provide affordable municipal services consistent with the resources available to us and to allocate these resources fairly to meet the needs of the community as a whole, while recognizing the special needs of various segments within the community.
- Keep the community informed about City programs and operations as well as their role in the governmental process, and to conduct the City's business in an open and honest manner at all times.
- Remember that the level of service we provide is, to a large extent, dependent upon a strong business community, and to provide and further enhance a strong economic base by encouraging respectable revenue-producing retail and commercial and industrial development compatible with the vision for our community's future.
- To provide quality parks, recreation opportunities, senior and youth programs, and other activities, and to foster and encourage a positive community spirit and pride in the community.
- Assure all Grovetown's residents will be safe in their homes and neighborhoods, to be prepared for disasters and provide for the protection of life and property in such event, and to recognize and promote individual property rights while ensuring that the rights of others are not infringed upon.
- Protect, maintain, and enhance the city's public infrastructure, streets, sidewalks, and public buildings/facilities, and to anticipate long-term needs in these areas and take the necessary steps to provide for those needs.
For a list of City Departments, please use the menu on the left.