be the same as that stated on our website. You may wish to review Municode's privacy notice, since their information collection practices may differ from ours.
How to Query (Search) the Municipal Code Listings
Specify your query in the text box provided (Enter Query Here) and press Enter or click the Go! button.
The web server will return a list of occurrences for your query and show relevant codes along with your search words listed in red.
- To find a specific phrase, use quotes.
- For example, "City Clerk".
- To find words with a similar form, use the asterisk.
- For example, admin* will find administration, administrator, etc.
- Please note that searching for a word without the asterisk will not find compound words that contain the word.
- For example: Searching for admin will not find administration.
- You may use simple Boolean logic. For example:
- Mayor and commissioners
- Mayor not commissioners
- Mayor or commissioners