Water Service - Establish New Services
The City of Grovetown offers the ability to connect or disconnect services online! By using the link below, you can register for an account and upload the documents needed to connect service, all without having to stop in at City Hall. Please follow the directions at the following link to establish services:
If you have any questions at all about this process, please call Utility Billing at 706-863-4576, ext. 450.
All payments are due by the 10th of the month. Bills are considered delinquent after the 20th of the month at 5PM, and a late charge of 10% will apply. Bills not paid by 5PM on the 25th of the month will result in water cut off for non-payment, and will not be reconnected until the entire bill, plus a reconnect fee of $25 is paid in full.
- Money Order
- Check – please make checks payable to the City of Grovetown
- Online Bill Pay – click here
- $100 (individual) or $200 (commercial) nonrefundable set-up fee
- Returned check fee is $35
- Credit or debit card payments will be charged $1.25 per transaction
- If water is disconnected on cut offs there will be a reconnection fee of $25
- For new builders and contractors needing to purchase water and sewer taps, the fee is 3% of the total amount due
City of Grovetown Utilities are affiliated with doxo.com, a third-party website that allows people to pay their bills online. Doxo.com may charge the customer additional fees, and the City of Grovetown cannot control when we will receive the payments from doxo.com, possibly resulting in a late payment from the customer or even disconnection due to non-payment. To ensure timely payment and to avoid unnecessary interruption in service, we advise all our customers to use the official City of Grovetown online bill pay system at:
The recommended web browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.