Business & Alcohol Licenses

Alcohol License

All businesses that sell alcohol or liquor by the drink within the City limits are required to purchase a City alcohol license. There is a "Liquor By The Drink License" and a "Package Store License." Please check with the Planning and Community Development Department to see if the address/location you are interested in permits the sale of alcohol.  

Business License

All individuals and businesses conducting business, or who have a business located within the City limits, are required to purchase a Business License. The link for for an occupational license application can be found below.

Links to License Applications

Alcohol and Occupational Licenses