Government Window allows you to pay your bill online.
- Fine payments can be made at any time, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- You will need your citation number or driver's license number to complete your bill payment.
- If your fine amount does not appear, you must contact the Grovetown Municipal Court Clerk for additional information by calling 706-868-9541, Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM.
- To use this service, there will be a convenience fee imposed by Government Window.
How to Use This Service
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
- Grovetown Municipal Court citation number (located on the upper right-hand corner of your citation) or your driver's license number.
- Either a debit card or a credit card.
- If your citation says you must appear in court, then you must appear and cannot pay online.
- There is also an automated phone number where you can pay your bill at 877-739-4910.
Important: If you are paying a citation online, citations must be paid 24 hours before your scheduled court appearance.